Krypto-WoW Forum
Please login
Krypto-WoW Forum
Please login
Krypto-WoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For Krypto-WoW

HomeCHAT BOXLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OK this is whats up
yeah ima make this the general chat seeing that its got aministrator permissions so i cant use it.. EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:09 pm by Thamix

» iiiiiiiiiiiiiii got a problem
yeah ima make this the general chat seeing that its got aministrator permissions so i cant use it.. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:02 pm by BigL

» Sorry guys
yeah ima make this the general chat seeing that its got aministrator permissions so i cant use it.. EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:48 am by babybasher

» Combat Arms?
yeah ima make this the general chat seeing that its got aministrator permissions so i cant use it.. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:24 pm by babybasher

» Server aint working
yeah ima make this the general chat seeing that its got aministrator permissions so i cant use it.. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:22 pm by babybasher

» Sorry guys
yeah ima make this the general chat seeing that its got aministrator permissions so i cant use it.. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:38 pm by xXScarXx

» Server down
yeah ima make this the general chat seeing that its got aministrator permissions so i cant use it.. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:06 am by babybasher

» Authentication email
yeah ima make this the general chat seeing that its got aministrator permissions so i cant use it.. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:05 am by babybasher

» AJ's GM Application
yeah ima make this the general chat seeing that its got aministrator permissions so i cant use it.. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:21 pm by Thamix

yeah ima make this the general chat seeing that its got aministrator permissions so i cant use it..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babybasher
Admin
babybasher

What I Prefer
Kyrpto in one word?: Lacking
Where do you live?: Australia
Horde or Alliance?: Horde

yeah ima make this the general chat seeing that its got aministrator permissions so i cant use it.. Empty
PostSubject: yeah ima make this the general chat seeing that its got aministrator permissions so i cant use it..   yeah ima make this the general chat seeing that its got aministrator permissions so i cant use it.. EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Well i have noticed that no one has made topics in a few things so im going to start putting things in as much as i can. Well this one im gonna talk about other game i play and hope everyone else can continue the chain. Well other game i play are Call Of Duty 4 on pc and xbox 360, I play Heroes of Newerth (HON), and this World of Warcraft. I prefer rpg like wow and hon, but hon gets boring and im only just getting back into wow, ive been playing it for awhile now and thought i might join a growing server like this one. And COD4 well its a greatly developed game and there is no beter feeling then killing someone you hate online with a gun. haha thats the feeling i get anyway.

So yeh i hope everyone can continue the chain.
Yours sincerly Monte.
Back to top Go down
babybasher
Admin
babybasher

What I Prefer
Kyrpto in one word?: Lacking
Where do you live?: Australia
Horde or Alliance?: Horde

yeah ima make this the general chat seeing that its got aministrator permissions so i cant use it.. Empty
PostSubject: massive dump   yeah ima make this the general chat seeing that its got aministrator permissions so i cant use it.. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:55 am

ah well ima gonna go take a shit then a piss bounce on the trampoline have a shower then play some hon come back and post some more , talk to my very hot girlfriend may i say, then tonight ima download the latest patch so i can start playing on this server, and hopefully by this time tomorow scar has read and accepted my GM request and i start doing more for the site and the server, ok well i really gotta shit so ill cya laterz blokez.
Back to top Go down

yeah ima make this the general chat seeing that its got aministrator permissions so i cant use it..
Page 1 of 1